Sunday, May 10, 2009

MOTHERS DAY

Today in church there was the traditional talks on Mothers - anyways the talks always make me even more emotional that I already am. I am so thankful that I have the opportunity to be a mom, for the great children I have, and that our family has grown and I get to be kind of a mom to boys now. I give thanks to my girls for being such good examples to be, for making good decisions, for honoring themselves and their beliefs. I think that is what makes a mother's day great. It was so fun to have our Utah kids home a couple of weeks ago, we had so much fun at Disneyland, playing games and just being together. It was great.

5 comments:

  1. AAaawwwww, Mom. You DO love the boys! And we love you, too. Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE do love both you 'boys' so much and for being soooooooooooooooo wonderful to our girls! (Of course I--GW--would love you always and forever more if you can wield your influence and get your favorite father-in-law in the whole wide world box tickets to LES for a football season or two...or ten!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom, I am so proud of you for writing on the blog! It made me so homesick for you guys to read what you wrote. I feel so lucky to have you and Dad for parents. I am already looking forward to seeing you guys in August when you come for Spencer's graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The second comment was Whitney, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so spencer is graduating in August? Okay that is good to know. Emily is walking then too...uh-oh....are we going to have to pick whose graduation to go to?

    ReplyDelete